Re: Oriental Art Supply in Southern CA

Hi, Suhag (and everyone),

I just received the OAS(Oreintal Art Supply) studio newsletter , summer
1999. Their phone numbers and address have not changed. Try again, or you
might send and e-mail.

Their P3-Practice roll that is so great for backing cloth and paper, is on
sale. Regular price for 1 roll, 18" x 600", $7.00. Sale price: 6 rolls/$30

OAS;
PO Box 6596, Huntington Beach, CA 92615
(800)969-4471
(714)969-4470