Re: Printer's waste

>I had some obliging printers in my area who always
>gave me their waste sheets from bad jobs. I use them
>on my workbench for paste jobs.

Years ago I picked up end rolls from printing companies.  You would have to
find the printers that use a web press (not an offset press).  When the roll
of paper gets toward the end they have to remove it and there is a very
generous amount of paper still left on the core.  You could cut the paper
any lenght you needed.  You might also check with your local newpaper and
see if they will give you their end rolls.

Good luck.

d.guffey