Re: Printer's waste

An open Time magazine, or most any newstand magazine with glossy, or clay
coated, paper, is 11x17" when the staples are removed. These work great for
glueing up, especially as the ink does not offset onto your work, as newprint
might. This is what I use in my studio and what Minnesota Center for Book
Arts uses for classes. Rather than using the waste paper from your doc's
examining rooms, why not clear out their old magazines? Does anyone seriously
think people are still interested in the November 14 issue of Newsweek from
five years ago? You'd be doing all of us a favor! Barbara Harman