Printer's waste

  I have limited space at home, and dislike using color printed material
as waste since the colors can transfer or stick.  I got some synthetic
material from the King Arthur bread flour catalog used for lining cookie
pans.  This is not parchment paper, but some sort of thin coated
material.  I like it because it is reuseable.  I can glue out a whole
piece of cloth for a case binding, and either wipe the surface clean for
immediate reuse or let the glue dry and scrape it off with a plastic
spatula.  I've had these for several years.  One has a small hole in it
from a puncture, but they are all fully functional.
  Dorothy A.