Printer's waste

In addition to the other suggestions that have been made, I like to use the
bag that holds dry cereal within the box (Total is what I use, but any will
do). It is not waxed paper but heavier and stronger. It can be used
repeatedly also as a moisture barrier; it doesn't wrinkle in use. I empty
the cereal into an airtight container, cut the top and bottom off the bag,
trim the seam and wipe off the crumbs. A few sheets last a long time.

If there are cildren in the house, this handy paste paper should accumulate
quickly.

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA