Re: Accessories for Wood Covers

Thank you everyone for your assistance with the corners and rivets for my
book project. After Alicia suggested the Leather Factory in Denver, I
gave them a call. They were very helpful and, best of all, referred me to
a store in my city!! I was thrilled and wanted to say thanks to everyone
for your help.

Also a note to anyone in Canada - the people at the Leather Factory said
that they will be expanding across Canada over the next year. In the
meantime, you can order by mail by calling 1-800-561-4995.

Sincerely,
Heidi

www.botanicalpaperworks.mb.ca