Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 21 Sep 1999 to 22 Sep 1999

Sorry, folks.....I doubt the person who gets the paper from the dr office is
using used paper.  It would be unethical and unsanitary and down right
dangerous.   The nurses usually ball it up and throw it away after each
patient. I suspect that person gets a roll of the unused clean paper and
just rolls off what they need.
MHO