Looking for Clarke Otten

In a message dated 09/14/1999 9:07:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
abecinc@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 I have a bindery and letterpress studio in Atlanta. >>

Clarke if you're out there....  your email address didn't work for me to
reply to.

Please email me with a phone number and I'll call you regarding possible
class room space..........

Thanks, Lorraine Hanson
MarbleArt
Workshop Coordinator