Re: Atlanta

Barbara Broff Goldman wrote:
Date: Monday, September 13, 1999 3:10 PM
Subject: Atlanta

>I have a day to myself in Atlanta in early October and I'm wondering where
>the bookarts are located  there. Can anyone direct me to exhibits and or
>working bookartists in that area. Any info is much appreciated

Barbara and anyone else in the Atlanta area,
You might stop by Ichiyo Art Center, which is located at 432 West Paces
Ferry Rd (404-233-1846) in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.  They carry a
variety of gift items, rubber stamps and a wonderful supply of decorative
papers.  They also offer classes in a number of Japanese arts.
Another stop might be The Atlanta College of Art  http://www.aca.edu .  They
apparently have a extensive collection of artist's books in their library.
The college is located at 1280 Peachtree St., which is where you will also
find the High Museum.
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call @404-627-6857 or email
me @ elcec@msn.com.   Have fun.
Rhonda Graves