Re: How to treat fabric for bookmaking

Hi, my name is Mona and I'm a novice bookmaker.  I'd like to make a 100 day
millennium keepsake for my family (husband,3kids) and have them take turns
writing a journal entry for the last 99 days of 1999 and the first day of the
year 2000.  I have great blue and gold millennium-themed fabric for the cover
and I'd like to bind it with gold wire, using a two hole punch.  I have about
40 pages of cardstock for the inside pages.  Do I need to do anything special
to the fabric before I attach it to the cardboard?  Any help you could give
me would be greatly appreciated.

I feel like I'm out of my league but I love the list!