The Paper Shoe Book

I can't remember if it was this list or the paper arts list, but someone
recommended "The Paper Shoe Book."  I've just completed my first pair of
paper shoes and, *wow*, it was really fun.

I was skeptical about their fit and wearability.  While I wouldn't wear them
in the rain or snow, or out dancing and hiking, they actually seem wearable
under mild conditions.  What's even better is that they've opened the door
for creating wearable and non-wearable art shoes.

Kelly Anderson
Costa Mesa, CA