Re: How to treat fabric for bookmaking

You didn't say what kind of fabric it was. Is it a
natural fabric - like silk or cotton? Or is it
synthetic? I usually back my fabrics (I use only silk
or cotton) with paper and then paste them to the
boards. I know at least one person on this list pastes
the back of the fabric directly and then attaches it
to the cardboard. Also depends on how thick the fabric
is. Check out the archives, there was a long
discussion about 3 months ago on fabric covers for
books.

Suhag