"Download Free Fonts" (cartoon)

Hi folks!

A typographer/artist e-friend of mine puts up little type-related cartoons
on his web site from time to time, and I thought that some of you might
also get a good chuckle out of them and thought I'd pass along the URL...

        http://www.lds.co.uk/preston/typo/cart/lucky.htm

Hee hee hee...

Ron :D

Digital Art: like, Beat, y'dig?-> http://www.psymon.com/art/