Re: Printing on vellum

Well, maybe I'm not waiting long enough for the ink to dry, but I think I'm
missing something, cuz the ink is still smearing.  Somehow, I got a perfect
one yesterday (no smearing), but I can't figure out what I did to
deserve it!

Can any of you help?  Mail straight to me, please -- kbrlyw@aol.com.
Thanks a million!

Kim