Re: Printing on vellum -- Success!

It seems that my impatience was my downfall.  I simply needed to wait longer
for the ink to dry.

So, the formula -- Spray vellum with hair spray (I distributed the spray by
passing the vellum once across a towel), when just dry, insert into printer.
Wait about an hour.  It'll work!  You may want to weigh the ends down to
minimize curling, but you're gonna get some curl no matter what.

Kim