No Subject

Hi guys, how u doin',

             What do u think about Rimbaud? Can someone tell me something about his north-African journeys?
I've to start a tesis about it, so I think this community could be a good source 4 me.

            Thanks in advance, guys,

            See u soon.

             Lara

Get FreeEmail at http://come.to/thenetshopping Shop at http://buy.at/tnsemporium