Ed Hutchins

Hello list,

Just a note to say that I saw Ed's exhibit at the Pusey Library at
Harvard last week and it was as expected awesome!!!  My husband and
friends and I were so excited that we lingered a long while just taking
it in again and again!

Try to see it it is well worth the trip.

Great inspiration Ed!  Thank you!

Kathy

Too many causes...too few rebels