Re: Printing on vellum -- my correct email address

Dear Kimberly,

We print on vellum very frequently, and I have found that the ink in my
Epson printer feathers on almost any brand.  The Hewlett Packard, on the
other hand, works on any kind.  The brand we prefer and buy when we are
producing original invitations is Glama. Any kind of vellum must be
removed from the printer as the machine spits it out and then carefully
placed on a flat surface until it dries.  We usually use huge sheets of
cardboard.

Hope this helps.

Sally