Re: Collaged Covers

Dear Book_Arts-L folks,
Mea culpa!!
Through my own oversight, I assumed that the Perfect Paper Adhesive
manufacturer has not listed the ingredients on the bottle.  After I wrote
to the list last week, I went home and used some and decided  to check once
more for ingredients.  I looked for the typical ingredients list on the
back of the label and didn't see any, sure enough.

Then I turned to the front of the lable and noticed in tiny print that
describes it as "an acrylic adhesive".  So while there is not a standard
ingredients list, at least we know it is acrylic to some degree.

Lorre

"Welcome Home": http://www.albany.edu/~ls973/home.html