Re: what to do with 'em?

Roberta and all

Once upon a time ....
I bought a display coffee table from Yield House ....
about 2 feet by 3 feet and 6 inches deep.

Over 25 years,
it has held and displayed many precious treasures ....
Now, it and the similar side table I acquired,
hold miniature books ....
some open some closed.

They look pretty the way they are ...
and are easy to access to enjoy alone or with others.

Hugs and ciaobiddy