Re: Collaged Covers

Hello, all, thanks for the advice on adhesives / sealants. Does anyone have
any comments on the copyright issues for using magazine clippings on a cover ?
on a one-of-a-kind book ? I was told by an illustrator that she will use
images from a mag but she changes it 33% to get away from legal troubles. I'm
not sure how that would apply to a collage though. Has anyone dealt with this
before ?
                                 -Carrie V.