Re: what to do with 'em?

I saw an artist's book on someone's wall encased in a Plexiglas box. The
couple had received it for a wedding present and were not sure what to do
with it, besides hanging it in the condition they received it. I suggested
that the item really was a real book and as the box looked as if it could
open with minimum hassle, they could turn the page every month or so and
enjoy the whole book. I don't know if they tried it, but it seemed to me to
be a pleasant way to exhibit artist's books.

Perhaps there is a plastics worker somewhere who could supply suitable boxes
to display them.