Re: Collaged Covers

Hi Carrie,

What I got taught in one workshop, which legally I dont know how
accurate it is but the logic sounded good. Copyright laws apply to
copying something. If you arent copying but using the original clippings
then it is not an issue. Its like anything that you make that you buy
the supplies for, when the magazine is bought copyright/licence fees etc
are covered for that copy of the image, so as long as you dont copy it
again but use the one from the magazine you are OK.

Does that make sense?

Nikki