following nicholette's valid argument.

You can legally buy a can of soup -- remove the label and sell the label.

Or paste the lable in or on a book and sell the book.

Or presumably buy 100 cans of soup and do the same thing 100 times.

But you can't legally copy or reproduce the labels or a book that contains the label.

Or use the label every week as a TV show prop.

The golden rule should apply here --- put yourself in the place of the
original artist.

Or, if you are the original artist -- put yourself in the place of the person
using your art.

In both cases -- do what you would have done to you.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and