Re: what to do with 'em?

Maybe so, but the original inquirer confessed to momentary bewilderment at
coming up with an answer.  The person who asks such a question needs
educating, according to Susan, and not everyone is primed to perform that
service at the spur of the moment.  It gets back to the person viewing a
Jackson Pollack painting, and asking "What is it?" or "What does it mean?"
    Some products of our profession are not designed for the general public's
understanding, and should not have to be explained to the unprepared unless
one has thought through such a process of doing so.