Inkjet Printer Inks

As a novice book artist, I hear a lot about archival or acid-free papers
and glues/pastes, but not much about inks.  Does anyone have information
about the longevity of ink-jet printer inks?  laserjet or photocopier
toners? other office-machine type inks?  off-the-art-supply-store-shelf
calligraphy or linoleum block printing inks? etc ....

If this has already been covered in an earlier discussion, point me in
the right direction and I'll review the archives ...

Thanks!

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@panax.com
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/