Re: "what's it fer?"

Pat Baldwin wrote:..."Where do you get your ideas?" To those I usually answer,
> "The Sears catalog."

I think the Sears catalog is and always was a great source of ideas of all
types.

I have a Sears catalog from 1903 and have gotten lots of good ideas from it.

I had a boss once who thought 1) all his ideas came straight from God --- and
2) he was the only one so blessed.

Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and
 http://www.boxstar.com