Copyright

PS.........

Not only can you register in batches, but I learned that slight variation=
are covered as well. For example, one of my Moire (Wavy Spanish shading)
patterns was used on a book cover, but I had only registed a regular
Spanish pattern (straight diagonal shading). They considered this a
variation on the original and I collected my fee once they knew they were=

cornered.

Also, color is not copyrightable...so if someone takes your artwork and
color alters it, as long as you can prove it's yours that works for you a=
well. People will change scale and go smaller or larger as well these
days.........this is all covered under your copyright.

I.Nevins