Re: what to do with 'em?

"What does it mean?"

Well, its a book.
It doesn't actually mean anything.
I made it because I wanted to
(or it was better than not making it).
I enjoy making things.
I respond to colours and textures and shapes, especially intimate,
hand-held things.
I like the way books fit in my hand, and the way the pages turn, and each
speaks to me.
To me it is truly amazing to contemplate the evolution of humanity through
the vehicle of the book.
And the variety of colours and shapes and sizes and materials and images
and binding methods ...
I could go on but you must be bored by now.
No?
Well, in this one I ...