Re: bookarts & ISBN?

Deb-Short answer to a potentially longer situation--but an ISBN will get you
into big chain bookstores--Barnes &Noble requires it and for sites like
Amazon on the web. It's standard for books, not standard for art, so you have
to make some decisions about how you plan to sell. My experience (I run a
tiny univ press) is Band N won;t go without an ISBN. You can't buy one
either--I think it's 200 for your registration fee--not positive.
Laurie O'Brien