Tunnel books

Hello everybody!

I'm currently exploring tunnel books. This structure and its many
variations fascinate me. I was wondering if anybody on this list had made
them - I'm sure some of you will have - and I'm interested as to the
content of them. What sort of texts did you use, and did you put pictures,
(if so what?), or text through the tunnels?

Thanks!
love,
Lesley (UK)