Re: Tunnel books

I've made some nice tunnel books for Christmas gifts.  On heavy stock I
draw a pen & ink (w/ wash) of a friend's house.  I cut out the window
openings and attach drawings/paintings of the the back wall of each room.
It's kind of fun to visit and mentally take notes for this project.  It's
the little personal details that really count.

Good luck

Geoff

Geoff Davis
email: artdept@ameritech.net
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops
Teaching kids and teachers about Bookbinding, Printmaking, Jazz, Drawing &
Photography
1337 Hannibal Street
Noblesville, IN 46060