Books in Sheets

I have folded unbound sheets available, but only for single-section
pamphlets. Some future books could be kept unfolded if I know in advance
someone wants them that way.

Arcturus Editions publishes innovative contemporary poetry both in chapbook
format, & in the Arcturus Chaplet Series, a sort of broadside format
(restricted to a single sheet) that is folded & sewn in covers. All are
printed letterpress. The chapbooks are printed on Mohawk Superfine, the
chaplets on a variety of artpapers. There are currently two chapbooks & three
chaplets available (the most current of which is a three-panel z-fold).

Pam Barrios picked up loose sheets of the second chapbook, Pat Reed's
_Container of Stars_ to do a unique binding. We (the poet, artist & myself)
can't wait to see the results.

Contact off-list for further details.

Charles Smith
Arcturus Editions