Re: Collaged Covers and copyright

Megan -

I hate to to needlessly prolong this topic, but that information is
incorrect.
The Campbell's labels have been in use for about a hundred years.
Warhol
wasn't born until 1927, and his Campbell's images date from the
mid-1960s.

Check out
http://www.campbellssoup.com/financialcenter/press/082699.html

Courtney