Rising Sun

I've done a quick search but come up empty handed.  Does anyone know if
Rising Sun, based in Texas, still has a web page for their bookcloth?

Meanwhile, I'll keep looking...let's see did I leave off with HotBot or
Lycos...?

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan     dmc@minn.net