Re: Tunnel books

Lesley,
I have made a number of tunnel books, often using a landscape, the depth
created allows you to make a new world. I have put the text along the
bottom of each panel, on the outside of the hinges and my most recent one
has the text on a lift flap at the front. That one can be seen on my
website:
http://www.emilymartin.com

Ed Hutchins and Julie Chen have also done a number of tunnel books. Ed can
be found at:
http://www.artistbooks.com

Good luck.
Emily