Re: bookarts & ISBN?

About 15 years ago I persuaded Bowker, publishers of Books in Print to
establish a category of artists books. You need to get an ISBN number ( they
will send you  the form) and then fill out a book information form for each
title. This service is free and has brought me to the point of receiving
orders from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble both on line and via special
order. I would recommend that everyone who produces small editions, 200 and
up, to follow this path. You can not get IsBN numbers and listing in Books in
Print for limited edition or one of a kind books. Contact R.R.Bowker
Data CollectionCenter
P.O.Box 6000-0103
Oldsmar, FL 34677-0103

(813) 891-7907