Ordering Rising Sun cloth

If you are interested in ordering relatively large quantities of cloth from Rising Sun you
can do so directly through them.

Should you be interested in smaller quantities, you need to order directly through their
retail distributor, Paper Routes (which reminds me, I *need* to go there today).

Paper Routes
404 Exposition Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75226
(214) 828-9494