Re: Tunnel books

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Lesley wrote:

> I'm currently exploring tunnel books. This structure and its many
> variations fascinate me.  What sort of texts did you use, and did you
put pictures, (if so what?), or text through the tunnels?

In addition to the excellent advice that has been posted, there are a
variety of forms for tunnel books.  You can make them with pop ups on the
sides that could incorporate text.  Also, the layered star book that has
been discussed many times on this listserve can be considered to be a set
of sequential tunnel books.

R*