Re: what's it fer?

At 11:16 9/29/99 -0700, marty wrote:
>This statement is contrary to what we usually hear about following your
dream,
>which generally suggests we work at what we like -- but I think it is worthy
>of serious consideration.

I won my own bookstore, am making no money, but am having a blast!  'When
you find a job you like, you'll never work a day again in your life'.  It's
a matter of priorities.

My wife and I have chosen to live more simply than we might desire in order
to follow our dreams.  She'll one day be a CPA.  I'll make money and be
well known in a narrow circle someday.  Meanwhile, we're young and in love.

Who needs more?

D.

Proprietor, Interim Books
Used & Rare Books of all sorts