Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 29 Oct 1999 to 30 Oct 1999

<<Could any of you tell me where I might find a set of instructions for
building a steamer for bark from plants such as the paper mulberry?>>

I use 2 very large stainless steel pots one upside down over the other to add
height to my steaming area.  I cut the branches into usable faggots and  put
a steel wire mesh at the bottom (to keep the ends from getting burnt at the
bottom) and then, viola!  AS for information, take a look at Timothy
Barrett's book "Japanese Papermaking"
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill, NY