Paper mulberry

Hello all:

A few months ago, I had posted a request to the list
for a source of saplings of B. papyrifera, the paper
mulberry. I got a few leads but they went cold. Does
anybody have a source? I tried growing from seed but
without success.

While we are on the topic, typically how high would
the paper mulberry grow? I believe it is more like a
shrub than a tree in Japan. How old does it have to be
before it can be harvested? How much fiber can be
obtained from a single plant in a season?

Thanks,
Suhag

=====