Re: Collection of book icons

That posting like all the others is in the Archive, see your message footer
or header for the URL. PLEASE do not repost. That's the reason we maintain
the archive.

Thank you.

>can someone resend the site for the book icons?  i accidentally deleted it.
>
>aaron keith

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L
<http://www.philobiblon.com>