Re: Fwd: Alien Song -- Don't sent it!

>   From: "Pat Shelton" <PSHELTON@boisestate.edu>
>   To: "Tom Trusky" <TTRUSKY.POCOLLEG.bsu@boisestate.edu>
>   Subject: Alien Song

Tom,

Please don't ever send an attachment, especially a large one like the song clip,
to a listserv. I have an ethernet connection to a fiberglas, high speed
backbone, at it still worried me. It took my email client a long time to
download it, so long that I thought I was bout to--or already had--lost my link
to our campus email server.

Not good listserv netiquette.

Michael Brady
16 Pedestal Rock Lane