Re: alien song?

Mitchell Adams writes:

> Did anyone else on this list receive this large file?

Yes.

I immediately deleted it as being far too large to be pertinent (or
readable) to me. As I don't use a GUI-based mail reader, non-text
attachments in general aren't accessible to me ... nor of much
interest, I'm afraid.

Anything with `hotmail' in the address goes the same way, I'm afraid
... or ALLCAPS or odd words ... I don't trust a lot of stuff that's
out there and refuse to open it ...

Sorry ... ;-(

Ch. (non-textual Philistine ;-) )