Re: Fwd: Alien Song

Mr. Trusky

Please do not send attachments to the list.
The download time is enormous and at the
end of it, all I have is a bunch of jibberish.

In the future I would recomend posting your
images on a website and informing the people
of the url.

Thanks for your consideration.

C. Brown.

P.S. some people will probably flame a bit.
It allows them to get out there frustrations.

Let me know if you post the image elsewhere.