Alien Song - No Thanks!

Whoever emailed the attachment to the message with this header yesterday caused
my whole mail system to lock up.

I had to download a program called mailcall.exe from my server, unzip it,
install it, configure it, and then log into the server where I was able to view
all the headers in plugged up mailbox, see which one was doing the damage and
then delete it!

I was NOT thrilled.

Incidentally just how big was this file? It seemed to say it was something like
4mg - is that right?

Mailcall is certainly a useful programme to have and I have now also configured
both Pegasus mail and Netscape Mail not to download any file over 300kb.

cecilia
montrose, victoria, australia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
Australian Horsesports