Re: alien song?

>   Mega mea culpa,
>   Yrs., stupidly, regretfully, etc.,
>   tt

Dear Tom,

I don't think you have been chastised nearly enough. I've only read 20 or 30
complaints. And you haven't apologized enough, either. Perhaps you can send
another 20 "mea culpas" to the list, which together with all the complaining
email messages, if I do the math correctly, will equal in bandwidth the size of
your misguided soundfile.

Okay? Okay.