Help needed

To the list,

Due to equipment problems we need help, and help as soon as possible with
the following:

We need a spine label for a book. The label to be out of maroon or red to
redish marocco with some simple gilt rules and gilt lettering.

If you have this capability please contact us off list and we can give you
the details. Of course this would be paid for and accredited.

Thank you in advance

Mark Hammersmith
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 8120