Re: alien song: PIG-PILE ON TOM!!

I don't consider my earlier comments nor any of the others I have read, as
"flaming."  Each of us, unsure how or why or wherfrom this beast originated,
questioned its origins and said that it was unwanted and in bad form.  I for
one (but I know I'm not alone) do not have the advantage of university tech
support - I am an artist, working from home, content on an old Mac with the
slowest modem in existence. When I request incoming mail, ALL mail is
downloaded  - I have no choice.  I didn't have the choice to open or not
open Alien Song - it just oozed into my mailbox. Because of the title and
the unknown sender, naturally I would have deleted it before opening it, but
now that choice has been taken away and I can't move it out of my 'delete
mail' folder.  Every time I get close to it, my computer locks up.  This has
never happend before, and I download lots of images from the internet and
from my digital camera all the time.

All I want to know  - this is a sincere question and request - is...
What were you thinking when you did this, Tom?  Please let us know. Is this
a song of yours that you wanted to share with us?

Regards to all,
Anita